Unit 1 of CfE Higher Biology is now available to teachers via the School Overview Account
Unit 1 of CfE Higher Biology is now available to teachers via the School Overview Account which the SCHOLAR coordinator at your school can provide you with.
The unit, which is entitled “DNA and the Genome”, comprises the following topics:
- Topic 1: Structure and organisation of DNA
- Topic 2: Replication of DNA
- Topic 3: Gene expression
- Topic 4: Differentiation in multicellular organisms
- Topic 5: Structure of the genome
- Topic 6: Mutations
- Topic 7: Evolution
- Topic 8: Genomics
- Topic 9: End of unit test
Units 2 and 3 will be available soon.